- 4 nights
- Facilitated by Siegfried Gutbrod, Paul Bedson and Maia Bedson
- Learn the fundamentals of mind-body medicine
- Connect with like-minded people
- Feel empowered for the next chapter of your life
This retreat emphasises the importance of reducing stress and removing physical, emotional and mental blocks to help the body heal itself. It is designed to complement your existing medical treatments or complementary therapies.
Bring your carer and focus on healing away from the pressures of everyday life.
- Learn practical things you can do right now to improve your situation like the medicinal use of nutrition.
- Experience the basics of meditation and its ability to have a positive impact on your immune system.
- Share your thoughts, fears and experiences with a group of people who are all going through a similar journey.
- Learn how to relax deeply, reduce stress and activate your healing potential.
- Be empowered to make informed effective choices to manage your own healing journey.
Cost: Starting from $845* per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation. This cost covers all elements of the program, including delicious organic plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, freshly squeezed juices, herbal teas and dandelion coffee.
*The full rate of our 4-night Cancer Fundamentals Retreat program starts at $1,690 per person, however due to kind donations, we are currently able to offer additional bursary funding to make the cost of our life-changing cancer programs more accessible. Certain criteria must be met to be eligible for our bursary assistance program, please call 1300 651 211 or email us using the enquiry form below, to register your interest for this program.
Please note: members receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.
Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre.