- 10 nights
- Facilitated by Paul and Maia Bedson, Siegfried Gutbrod & Dr Craig Hassed
- Learn real ways to promote healing and help recovery
- Develop an immune boosting mindfulness meditation practice
- Explore natural pain management and relaxation techniques
- Discover organic plant-based wholefoods and juicing for health and healing
- Recover your inner peace and clear the confusion
- Learn to activate your body’s own healing potential
Life & Living Cancer Retreat
Whether you are newly diagnosed, just completed treatment or wondering what you can do for yourself, come to a Life and Living retreat and explore the self-help options available to assist recovery and improve quality of life.
Join us for 11 days immersed in lifestyle practices based on Seven Essential Elements to promote healing, boost immunity, reduce stress and create clarity of mind at a time when it’s needed most. You have the opportunity to share your thoughts, feelings and experiences with others on a similar journey and make an active plan for today and the future.
Over ten nights, this in-depth retreat provides ample time to develop a regular mindfulness meditation practice to reduce stress and help to remove physical, emotional and mental blocks so that the body can heal itself. Explore a wide range of delicious and nutritious plant-based meals and learn creative tips for sourcing and preparing healthy meals in your own home.
“The wonderful food and meditation were exactly what my body needed. I met the most remarkable, dedicated people and made some lifelong friendships.”
Soula, diagnosed with ovarian cancer
The things you learn at the Life and Living retreat can safely support any medical treatment or complementary therapies you choose as part of your treatment plan.
What makes this program so unique is the sum of all its parts. This is your opportunity to bring your whole self into the room to look at the whole picture, with the right support and guidance and to take time out from everyday life with its concerns for other people, work, illness and mobile phones.
Be amongst people who understand where you are at and what you’re going through. This is time for you.
The program includes:
• Group classes with therapists & facilitators on a variety of subject areas related to cancer, nutrition, mind-body medicine and wellness, with time for discussion and interaction
• Daily guided meditations in our meditation sanctuary
Cost: Starting from $3,250 per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation. This cost covers all elements of the program, including delicious organic plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, freshly squeezed juices, herbal teas and dandelion coffee. Subsidies may be available for people experiencing financial hardship.
Please note: members receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.
Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre.