- 2 nights
- Friday 21 – Sunday 23 September 2018
- Facilitated by Paul and Maia Bedson
- This weekend retreat is designed specifically for people who have attended a previous meditation retreat at our Yarra Valley Living Centre.
- An excellent opportunity for past participants to receive guidance and support in expanding their meditation practice.
Expand Your Practice - Follow Up Retreat
As the participants of this retreat will already be familiar with our mindfulness based stillness meditation teachings, this retreat will offer a more intensive and more extensive learning experience.
Program sessions will offer time to review and explore these teachings further, with plenty of opportunity to have your questions answered, along with practical sessions to support you as you refine and develop your practice.
The new meditation topics that will be introduced and practised are:
- deepening your meditation
- “Who’s meditating?” – an exploration of the silent, witnessing presence in meditation
- mindfulness meditation and the chakra system of energies
- moving from duality and separative consciousness to higher levels of consciousness
- understanding the three types of suffering: physical, psychological and existential.
- the form and spirit of meditation –the technique and going beyond the technique
- exploring the boundaries between self and not-self
- meditation and spirituality
- experiencing the stillness in meditation
- the place of mystery, not-knowing and spaciousness in meditation
And as well as all these deep and meaningful topics there may be space for a few new meditation jokes!
Paul and Maia would really love to see you again and support you in the next step of your journey.
Price starts from $650 per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation, and covers all elements of the program, including delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, teas and dandelion coffee.
Please note: financial members receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.
Optional extras include transport, body therapies and purchases from our resource centre.