- 4 nights
- 15-19 October 2018
- Facilitated by Paul and Maia Bedson
- Create more balance in your life
- Practise mindfulness meditation to manage stress and anxiety
- Explore effective emotional management skills
- Build inner strength, health and vitality
Living in Balance
Maintaining balance in a busy world can be a challenge. During this retreat you will learn to let go of old habits that no longer serve you and create more balance in your lifestyle, your mind, emotions and spirit.
With the gentle support and guidance of our compassionate therapists, you will learn ways of dealing with painful emotions and develop new skills that can change the path you’re currently on and therefore the outcomes in your life.
Take time out from the daily grind to connect with your true nature and purpose in life in a supportive and compassionate environment. Embrace self-help lifestyle practices such as meditation, recharging with good food, following your passion, harnessing the power of your mind and healing your emotions for vibrant health and wellbeing.
Paul and Maia Bedson have decades of experience in leading healing and wellbeing retreats around meditation, emotional healing and personal transformation.
You will learn and experience:
- Regaining balance in body, emotions, mind and spirit
- Emotional health in dealing with anger, anxiety and grief
- Communication skills for transformation, openness and intimacy
- How healthy nutrition can influence your sense of well being
- Techniques for relaxation, stress management and a healthy lifestyle
- Using the mind positively and creatively
- Bringing the fun and joy back into your life
- Finding more meaning and purpose through practical spirituality
- How to connect with the joy in life
Price starts from $1,690 per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation, and covers all elements of the program, including delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, freshly squeezed juices, teas and dandelion coffee.
Please note: financial members receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.
Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre.