- 2 nights
- 2019 Dates:
Fri 24 – Sun 26 May 2019 (starts 11:30am | finishes 2pm)
- Facilitated by Paul and Maia Bedson
- Understand the nature of healing
- Tap in to your own inner wisdom
- Rekindle your faith in goodness and healing
- Find your purpose and meaning
Spirituality & Healing
This weekend retreat provides you with tools and resources for re-connecting with your Spirit and your Inner Knowing and using that connection for healing and inner peace. This retreat will give you a bigger picture of what holistic healing involves.
Here are some of the themes and tools that will be covered:
- Being Present and connecting with your Higher Self (your true self or spiritual essence)
- Moving from Healing Imagery to Healing Prayer
- How to construct a complete and powerful prayer/intention
- Healing “unfinished business” in relationships with Acceptance and Forgiveness
- Developing spiritual qualities: compassion, loving kindness and gratitude
- Stillness and Spirituality- resting in your true nature
The retreat material will not be aligned with any particular religious tradition but explores the spiritual essence that is at the heart of all religious paths. This approach to spirituality is eclectic and inclusive.
Price is per person and covers all elements of the program, including educational sessions and materials, delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks and healthy beverages. Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre. Click here for further information on transport and other information including terms and conditions
|$650pp||Multi-Share room (same-sex dorm)|
|$960pp||Single room – subject to availability|
A $220 holding deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve your place, and the remaining balance may be paid in instalments.
*Financial members of our Foundation receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.To review full member benefits and to sign up today please click here.
To secure your place in this transformative retreat program, you can CLICK HERE to pay your $220 deposit online, or CALL 1300 651 211 to finalise your booking with one of our friendly team members (credit card or direct deposit accepted). Alternatively, you can submit the enquiry form below and one of our team members will be in touch.
Please note: If paying your deposit online, we will be in touch by phone to finalise your room allocation. Until this room allocation has occurred, your $220 deposit is covered by our full refund policy.
Spirituality & Healing Enquiry Form
- Art of Mindfulness w/holistic health practitioner Daniel Cerny
- Courageously Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- Eat Well : Live Well w/nutritionist Maia Bedson
- ESSENCE of Health with A/Prof Craig Hassed
- Expand Your Practice Follow Up w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Garden to Kitchen Workshop, 10th March 2019
- Live Well : Be Well w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Mindful Relationships w/Dr Ruth Gawler & Murray Paterson
- Music and Mindfulness Meditation w/harpist Michael Johnson
- NeuroSlimming w/Dr Helena Popovic
- New Zealand – Peace of Mind Meditation Retreat w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Reclaiming Joy with Dr Ruth Gawler and Melissa Borich
- Return to Peace w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Spirituality & Healing w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Weekend Meditation w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Wise Radiant Me w/Michelle Woolhouse
- Wu Tao Dance & Art Therapy w/holistic health practitioner Wendy Nash