- 2 nights
- Runs 4 times yearly
- Upcoming 2019 Dates:
Fri 29 – Sun 31 Mar 2019
Fri 5 – Sun 7 Jul 2019
Fri 25 – Sun 27 Oct 2019
- Facilitated by Paul and Maia Bedson
- Develop a simple yet profound mindfulness meditation practice
- Take time out from the busyness of life
- De-stress, rest and restore your body and mind
- Enjoy plant-based wholefoods and time in nature
- Increase self-awareness and happiness
Weekend Meditation Retreat
Modern life is fast paced and full of distractions. This weekend meditation retreat is the perfect opportunity to experience deep relaxation and connect to the stillness within you.
Paul and Maia Bedson will help you to learn and practise techniques that will deepen your experience of mindfulness meditation, and provide you with long-term support through stress and uncertainty.
The program is structured to gently lead you into the heart and essence of meditation. There will be a series of detailed teachings on how to meditate, accompanied by a sequence of meditation practise sessions. This retreat is well suited for both beginners and experienced meditators wishing to deepen their meditation.
Participants can expect to:
- Learn a range of effective tools for dealing with stress and anxiety
- Understand the nature of the thinking mind – its strengths and limitations
- Understand how ‘excessive thinking’ leads to stress and how stress affects your health and wellbeing
- Learn to relax physically, unwind emotionally and calm a busy mind
- Acquire skills for dealing with anger and frustration, becoming less emotionally reactive and therefore more tolerant
- Develop self-esteem and compassion as you connect with your true, spiritual nature.
Price per person (including GST):
$650 multishare/dorm room
$795 twin/double room
$960 single room (subject to availability – please call 1300 651 211 or send us a message to check availability)
Price covers all elements of the program, including educational sessions and materials, delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks and beverages.
Optional extras include transport and purchases from our resource centre.
Note: financial members receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.
Weekend Meditation Retreat Enquiry
- Art of Mindfulness w/holistic health practitioner Daniel Cerny
- Courageously Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- Eat Well : Live Well w/nutritionist Maia Bedson
- ESSENCE of Health with A/Prof Craig Hassed
- Expand Your Practice Follow Up w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Garden to Kitchen Workshop, 10th March 2019
- Live Well : Be Well w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Mindful Relationships w/Dr Ruth Gawler & Murray Paterson
- Music and Mindfulness Meditation w/harpist Michael Johnson
- NeuroSlimming w/Dr Helena Popovic
- Reclaiming Joy with Dr Ruth Gawler and Melissa Borich
- Return to Peace w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Spirituality & Healing w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Weekend Meditation w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Wise Radiant Me w/Michelle Woolhouse
- Wu Tao Dance & Art Therapy w/holistic health practitioner Wendy Nash