- 4 nights
- An in-depth retreat immersion specifically tailored to women
- Facilitated by Dr Michelle Woolhouse and Caroline Hales
- Five days of personal-exploration, reconnection and self-empowerment
This longer-format women’s retreat provides the time and space to rest, reflect and connect with likeminded women as you embark on a transformational five-day retreat.
Join facilitators Dr Michelle Woolhouse and Caroline Hales for five days of personal-exploration, reconnection and self-empowerment. Replenish your body, mind and soul with delicious plant-based wholefoods, meditation and yoga, experiential self-reflection, and informative health talks.
Our daily self-inquiry and personal process sessions will support you:
- in creating or deepening your personal meditation practice to nourish and sustain you in your process of change.
- to release images, beliefs and expectations of yourself that no longer serve you at this time in your life
- in recognising your courage, strength and innate wisdom
- with simple breathing techniques to energise your body and mind which release built up tension and stress
- to learn practical tools which support your long term health & wellbeing
- in caring for yourself with kindness and a sense of gratefulness
- with insightful health talks on the science of stress, women’s health and the connectivity of the physical body.
You will go home:
- feeling rested and renewed
- with increased zest for living and a lightness in your emotionality
- feeling more secure in your meditation and mindfulness practice
- with practical tips on remaining centred in yourself
- with more confidence in your sense of self and your values
- with a clearer vision for the next steps in your life path
- having experienced the gift of reconnection to community
Michelle and Caroline are two women with different styles and life experiences but who have a shared passion for empowering women. They have worked together on many different levels for 8 years; and between them they blend and offer the wisdom of Western & Eastern healing philosophies, many years of professional expertise, and extensive spiritual and personal development work.
They are kindred souls who share a love of people, and who are passionate about a life well lived and are continually amazed by human resilience, human spirit and human inspiration.
Dr Michelle Woolhouse
(MBBS, FRACGP, FACNEM, FASLM, GradDip MBMed/NutMed, Dip. HT, Dip. Viet Acu)
Dr Michelle Woolhouse is a General Practitioner, who has worked in clinical practice for nearly 20 years. She is passionate about helping people find their own style of health and healing. She has post graduate qualifications in mind-body medicine, meditation, sound healing, and nutritional and environmental medicine. She loves teaching people about the interconnections of being a woman and how by embracing these scientific understandings, you can find the inspiration to transform, say “Yes” to life and be the best you can be.
(Hd SPHE, Dip. BrennanHealingSci, Dip. KiMassage)
Caroline Hales is an intuitive therapist and a graduate from the “Barbara Brennan School of Healing”. In her work, she combines energy healing and integrative counselling. She began her journey in meditation, mindfulness & healing in 1982 and has since studied and practiced a variety of natural therapies, meditation and personal development. Her other qualifications include Diploma of Ki Massage, Reiki, Art & Creative Expression, Higher Diploma in Arts, Social, Personal & Health Education. Caroline is passionate about supporting people to find their sense of self, and values the wisdom of their lived life. She has a full time healing and personal development practice within “Mornington Healing & Wellbeing Centre” and facilitates women’s circles and meditation groups. www.morningtonhealingcentre.com.au
Price starts from $1,690 per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation, and covers all elements of the program, including delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, teas and dandelion coffee. Optional extras include transport, body therapies, and purchases from our resource centre.
Please note: financial members receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.
To find out more or to register for our next retreat, call 1300 651 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can submit your booking request/enquiry using the form below and one of our friendly client services team members will be in touch within 24 hours.