- 5 days | 4 nights (from Mon 3pm to Fri 2pm)
- Mon 16th – Fri 20th March 2020
- An in-depth retreat immersion specifically tailored to women
- Facilitated by Dr Michelle Woolhouse and Caroline Hales
- Five days of self reflection, reconnection and self-empowerment
In the peaceful and conductive environment of the Yarra Valley living Centre, specialist facilitators, Dr Michelle Woolhouse and Caroline Hales, will guide you on an experiential journey of self reflection, reconnection and self empowerment, supporting you as your release the past and reframe your future.
- Experience and reconnect to your innate wisdom
- Learn to ground yourself with easy to follow guided meditations
- Mindful movement practices
- Develop practical tools to support your long term health
- Listen to insightful health talks on the science of stress, women’s health and the inner workings of the body.
- Have time to reflect, rest and restore
- Feel the benefits of a gentle body cleanse with clean, fresh (mostly organic) wholefoods
You will go home with:
- Increased confidence and self belief
- Practical tips to support your meditation
- Fresh perspectives and enthusiasm for your true potential
- A sense of reverence for yourself and your lived experience
- A feeling of reconnection to community
Michelle and Caroline are two women with different styles and life experiences but who have a shared passion for empowering women. They have worked together on many different levels for 8 years; and between them they blend and offer the wisdom of Western & Eastern healing philosophies, many years of professional expertise, and extensive spiritual and personal development work.
They are kindred souls who share a love of people, and who are passionate about a life well lived and are continually amazed by human resilience, human spirit and human inspiration.
Dr Michelle Woolhouse
(MBBS, FRACGP, FACNEM, FASLM, GradDip MBMed/NutMed, Dip. HT, Dip. Viet Acu)
Dr Michelle Woolhouse is a General Practitioner, who has worked in clinical practice for nearly 20 years. She is passionate about helping people find their own style of health and healing. She has post graduate qualifications in mind-body medicine, meditation, sound healing, and nutritional and environmental medicine. She loves teaching people about the interconnections of being a woman and how by embracing these scientific understandings, you can find the inspiration to transform, say “Yes” to life and be the best you can be.
(Hd SPHE, Dip. BrennanHealingSci, Dip. KiMassage)
Caroline Hales is an intuitive therapist and a graduate from the “Barbara Brennan School of Healing”. In her work, she combines energy healing and integrative counselling. She began her journey in meditation, mindfulness & healing in 1982 and has since studied and practiced a variety of natural therapies, meditation and personal development. Her other qualifications include Diploma of Ki Massage, Reiki, Art & Creative Expression, Higher Diploma in Arts, Social, Personal & Health Education. Caroline is passionate about supporting people to find their sense of self, and values the wisdom of their lived life. She has a full time healing and personal development practice within “Mornington Healing & Wellbeing Centre” and facilitates women’s circles and meditation groups. www.morningtonhealingcentre.com.au
The pricing as outlined below covers all elements of the program, including educational sessions and materials, accommodation, delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, and healthy beverages. Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre. Click here for further information on transport.
|$1,775 pp||Multi-Share room (same-sex dorm)|
|$2,185 pp||Twin/Double room|
|$3,398 pp||Single room – subject to availability|
A $550 holding deposit per person is required at the time of booking to reserve your place, and the remaining balance may be paid in instalments.
*Financial members receive significant discounts on retreat bookings. To review full member benefits and to sign up today please click here.
To secure your place in this transformative retreat program, you can CLICK HERE to pay your deposit online, or CALL 1300 651 211 to finalise your booking with one of our friendly team members (credit card or direct deposit accepted). By paying your deposit, you acknowledge your acceptance of our Cancellation & Transfer Policy. Alternatively, you can submit the enquiry form below and one of our team members will be in touch.
Please note: If paying your deposit online, we will be in touch by phone to finalise your room allocation. Until this room allocation has occurred, your deposit is covered by our full refund policy.
Courageously Me Enquiry Form
- Art of Mindfulness w/holistic health practitioner Daniel Cerny
- Art of Relating with Daniel Cerny & Shiho Mafune
- Courageously Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- ESSENCE of Health with A/Prof Craig Hassed
- Garden to Kitchen Workshop, 28 Mar 2020
- Live Well : Be Well (signature wellbeing program)
- Mindfulness and Music Meditation w/harpist Michael Johnson
- New Year, New You w/Michael Bartura
- New Zealand – Deep Peace Meditation Retreat w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Reclaiming Joy with Dr Ruth Gawler and Melissa Borich
- Wise Radiant Me w/ Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales