1. Position Overview.
To be responsible for the day to day cleaning of The Gawler Cancer Foundation and its residential units.
2. Key Responsibilities.
- Achieve a high level of cleaning and preparation of rooms.
- Removal of cobwebs from rooms and balconies.
- Cleaning of toilet and shower blocks.
- Vacuuming and setting up of conference rooms.
- Stripping and making up of beds.
- Cleaning offices and massage rooms.
- To respond promptly to residents needs and requests.
3. Reporting Relationship.
All Housekeepers report directly to the Housekeeping Manager.
The successful candidate is likely to have the following experience and personal attributes.
- Must be physically fit.
- Have attention to detail.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Own transport.
- Flexibility of days
- Generally a flexible attitude is needed to work within the Housekeeping department.
- To be able to work extra days in peak times.
- The position is located at The Yarra Valley Living Centre in Yarra Junction.
- The position is casual.
- Mainly Mondays, Fridays & some Sundays anytime between 7am & 5pm
- Some evenings 4:30 to 6:30 Monday to Thursday
- Flexibility with days required if needed.
6. Commencement Date.
- Monday January 15th 2018
The Gawler Foundation is a not for profit, non denominational incorporated association providing active support for Cancer patients, people with serious illness and their carers. It is a non smoking workplace.
8. Applications close January 5th 2018.
Please send an email or letter of application and references to:
The Gawler Foundation
Yarra Junction 3797