- 6 Days | 5 Nights
- Sunday 1 – Friday 6 Dec 2019 (starts 4pm | finishes 2pm)
- Facilitated by Paul and Maia Bedson
- Enjoy a deeply restorative meditation immersion at the beautiful Mana Retreat Centre in Coromandel, New Zealand
- Explore a wide variety of meditation techniques
- Reconnect with your true nature
Peace of Mind Meditation Retreat - New Zealand
Join Paul and Maia Bedson at the stunning Mana Retreat Centre in New Zealand, for six life-enriching days of explorative meditation practice, where you will be gently guided into the heart and essence of meditation through a series of detailed teachings, accompanied by sequential practice sessions.
The primary focus will be on our Mindfulness-based Stillness Meditation (MBSM) style of meditation, however, there will be plenty of opportunities to explore additional meditation techniques including intentional meditations, nature meditations, noble silence, and moving meditations – such as walking meditations and Qi Gong.
This longer format (6 day/5 night) Meditation Retreat offers a peaceful and restorative immersion experience for people wanting to take time out from everyday life, to delve into the practice of meditation.
- Develop and/or deepen your personal Mindfulness-based Stillness Meditation (MBSM) practice
- Understand and experience how mindfulness of feelings can create self-compassion, openness, emotional resilience and the courage to face difficult emotions
- Understand how mindfulness facilitates the mind/body connection which is essential for health and wellbeing
- Experience mindfulness of the Chakras
- Understand and practice how mindfulness can lead to inner peace, stillness and causeless joy
- Experience intentional meditations such as gratitude, self-compassion, and loving kindness
- Explore contemplative periods of noble silence
- Enjoy nature meditations within our beautiful 40 acres of natural bushland and ornamental gardens
- Refine your presence during walking meditations
- Find flow in your body, mind and spirit with Qigong – a gentle, moving form of meditation
The time spent in meditation over the duration of the retreat is moderate and would be suitable to both experienced meditators looking for guidance and support to deepen their practices, as well as beginner meditators looking to establish a sustainable personal practice.
You will gain the tools to turn inward, connect with your current state of wellbeing, understand your own personal needs, and tap into the stillness and peace inherent in your true nature.
Gain an understanding of the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual benefits of meditation.
Understand the nature of the thinking mind – its strengths and limitations – and understand how ‘excessive thinking’ and ‘stress’ adversely affect your health and wellbeing.
Learn to relax physically, unwind emotionally and calm a busy mind.
Acquire a range of skills for dealing with stress, and becoming less emotionally reactive and therefore more tolerant.
Develop self-esteem and compassion as you connect with your true, spiritual nature.
About Mana Retreat
Mana Retreat Centre is nestled in the luxuriant bush- covered hills of the Coromandel with views out over the sea and islands. The warm, welcoming, natural atmosphere supports individual learning and renewal. Fees include tuition, comfy shared accommodation with fresh linen, delicious vegetarian, mostly organic meals and the use of all the facilities: library, sauna, Tara Sanctuary, labyrinth, bush bath and bush walks. Mana is a drug- and alcohol-free zone.
Price starts from $2,880 per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation, and covers all elements of the retreat program, including delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks and healthy beverages. Optional extras include body therapies, transport/transfers, and purchases from our resource centre.
Please note: Flights are not included in retreat cost. Participants are responsible for booking their own flights to New Zealand.
New Zealand Retreat Enquiry Form
To find out more or to register for our next retreat, call 1300 651 211 or email email@example.com. Alternatively you can submit your booking request/enquiry using the form below and one of our friendly client services team members will be in touch within 2 business hours.
- Art of Mindfulness w/holistic health practitioner Daniel Cerny
- Courageously Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- Eat Well : Live Well w/nutritionist Maia Bedson
- ESSENCE of Health with A/Prof Craig Hassed
- Expand Your Practice Follow Up w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Garden to Kitchen Workshop, 10th March 2019
- Live Well : Be Well w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Mindful Relationships w/Dr Ruth Gawler & Murray Paterson
- Music and Mindfulness Meditation w/harpist Michael Johnson
- NeuroSlimming w/Dr Helena Popovic
- New Zealand – Peace of Mind Meditation Retreat w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Reclaiming Joy with Dr Ruth Gawler and Melissa Borich
- Return to Peace w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Spirituality & Healing w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Weekend Meditation w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Wise Radiant Me w/Michelle Woolhouse
- Wu Tao Dance & Art Therapy w/holistic health practitioner Wendy Nash