Roasted Cauliflower Salad
This tasty way to serve cauliflower can be eaten hot or cold and it’s great as a salad or a side dish. You could also add some chickpeas, nuts or tofu and use it as a base for a delicious main meal?
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 1 small or 1/2 large cauliflower
- 2 tsp buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2tsp lemon zest.
- 2 cups rocket leaves or mesclun lettuce
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup soy yoghurt
- Cut the cauliflower into bite sized florets
- Mix the flour with the curry powder.
- Place the cauliflower in a bowl and sprinkle half of the lemon juice over it and toss to mix it through.
- Sprinkle the flour over the cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Place the cauliflower on a baking tray, bake at 200c for 30 mins
- Remove cauliflower from oven. If it is still too hard place a bowl over the top of it and it will steam in its own heat.
- Toss the cauliflower with the other salad ingredients.
- Mix the remaining lemon juice with the soy yoghurt and drizzle over the top.