- 2 nights
- Facilitated by Maia Bedson, Susanna Luebbers & Paul Bedson
- Explore the benefits of nutritious plant-based wholefoods
- Return your body to its natural state of balance
- Practise mindfulness meditation to calm the mind
- Lay the foundations for lifelong good health
- Enjoy a broad range of immune-boosting vegetarian meals
The food we eat is usually the first thing to come under review when deciding to live a healthier life. There’s a lot of information out there about various diets to assist with a range of health concerns.
During this weekend retreat, we will explore the many health and healing benefits of plant-based wholefoods backed by solid research and good common sense. You will enjoy lovingly prepared vegetarian meals, learn how to prepare them for yourself and be inspired by the potential for food to maximise your vitality.
Together we will lay the foundations for health, weight management and overall wellbeing through mindfulness meditation, nutritional theory and practical cooking demonstrations.
There will be time to relax and explore the beautiful natural environment and nourish your body and mind through gentle Qigong exercises.
This retreat will be led by Maia Bedson (our nutritional advisor), with assistance from Susanna Luebbers (our Catering Manager) and Paul Bedson (our Senior Therapist).
At this retreat you will:
- Learn about the benefits of a wholefood plant-based way of eating
- Learn how food can nourish not only our body but also our mind, emotions and spirit
- Learn to bring mindfulness into how we think about the way we source, prepare and enjoy food
- Learn how simple it can be to eat well through inspirational practical cooking demonstrations
The peaceful healing environment will help you to integrate what you are learning away from the noise of everyday life, and we’ll do the dishes!
“The head fog has gone and the exhausting feeling trying to get out of bed every morning has too” – Marilyn, 2013
Price starts from $650 per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation, and covers all elements of the program, including delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, freshly squeezed juices, teas and dandelion coffee.
Please note: financial members receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.
Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre.
To find out more or to register for our next retreat, call 1300 651 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can submit your booking request/enquiry using the form below and one of our friendly client services team members will be in touch within 24 hours.