- 2 nights | Weekend Retreat
- ENQUIRE NOW about 2020 dates
- Facilitated by our nutritionist Maia Bedson
- Explore the benefits of nutritious, plant-based wholefoods
- Return your body to its natural state of balance
- Practise mindfulness meditation to calm the mind
- Lay the foundations for lifelong good health
- Enjoy a broad range of immune-boosting vegetarian meals
The food we eat is usually the first thing to come under review when deciding to live a healthier life. There’s a lot of information out there about various diets to assist with a range of health concerns.
During this weekend retreat, we will explore the many health and healing benefits of plant-based wholefoods backed by solid research and good common sense. You will enjoy lovingly prepared vegetarian meals, learn how to prepare them for yourself and be inspired by the potential for food to maximise your vitality.
Together we will lay the foundations for health, weight management and overall wellbeing through mindfulness meditation, nutritional theory and practical cooking demonstrations.
There will be time to relax and explore the beautiful natural environment and nourish your body and mind.
At this retreat you will:
- Learn about the benefits of a wholefood plant-based way of eating
- Learn how food can nourish not only our body but also our mind, emotions and spirit
- Learn to bring mindfulness into how we think about the way we source, prepare and enjoy food
- Learn how simple it can be to eat well through inspirational practical cooking demonstrations
The peaceful healing environment will help you to integrate what you are learning away from the noise of everyday life, and we’ll do the dishes!
“The head fog has gone and the exhausting feeling trying to get out of bed every morning has too” – Marilyn, 2013
Price starts from $650 per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation, and covers all elements of the program, including delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, freshly squeezed juices, teas and dandelion coffee.
Please note: financial members receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.
Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre.
Eat Well : Live Well Retreat Enquiry
- Art of Mindfulness w/holistic health practitioner Daniel Cerny
- Art of Relating with Daniel Cerny & Shiho Mafune
- Being Me Retreat w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- Clear Mind, Open Heart with Dr Richard Chambers
- Courageously Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- ESSENCE of Health with A/Prof Craig Hassed
- Everyday Mindfulness with Dr Richard Chambers
- Garden to Kitchen Workshop, 28 Mar 2020
- Live Well : Be Well (signature wellbeing program)
- Mindful Connections w/Dr Richard Chambers & Elisa Caro
- Mindfulness and Music Meditation w/harpist Michael Johnson
- New Year, New You w/Michael Bartura
- Positive Neuroplasticity Retreat
- Reclaiming Joy with Drs Ruth & Ian Gawler and Melissa Borich
- Wise Radiant Me w/ Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales