- Weekend Retreat | 2 nights
- Starts Friday 5pm, finishes Sunday 2pm
- 22-24 May 2021
- Facilitated by clinical psychologist and leading mindfulness expert, Dr Richard Chambers
- Learn how to meditate effectively and establish a daily meditation practice
- Take time out from the busyness of life to reconnect with yourself, others and nature
- Rest, restore your body and re-energise your mind
- Take home powerful tools to reduce stress, sleep better and boost performance
- Enjoy plant-based wholefoods and time in nature
Do you find yourself overwhelmed by the fast pace of modern life? Do you get distracted and find it hard to stay focused on what is truly important? Do you feel disconnected from yourself – or those around you? Do you get stressed? And how is your sleep?
Before I discovered mindfulness, my mind used to run all over the place, making it hard to focus and meaning I spent a lot of time caught in unhelpful, negative thinking that made me stressed and unhappy. I still remember the first time I meditated, and how everything got quiet and simple all of a sudden. As I established a daily practice and started bringing mindfulness to each moment of the day, my stress decreased, I became more productive and felt more connected with myself and others.
I have maintained this practice for the past 20 years, studied with many of the world’s leading meditation teachers, and have taught mindfulness now to literally hundreds of thousands of people around the world. I hear all the time from people I teach it to that it transforms their lives in similar ways.
This weekend meditation and mindfulness retreat is the perfect opportunity to go deeply into these transformative practices. Spending an entire weekend immersing yourself in mindfulness in the beautiful Yarra Valley, Victoria will mean you experience deep relaxation and reconnect with the stillness within you. You will also return home with a thorough grasp of what meditation and mindfulness are, and a clear understanding of how to apply them in each moment of your life.
This mindfulness training retreat is well suited for both total beginners, as well as experienced meditators wishing to deepen their practice.
On the retreat, you will:
- Learn a range of effective tools for dealing with stress and anxiety
- Deepen self-awareness and gain control over your mind
- Enhance focus and work/study performance
- Learn to use digital technology in ways that add value, rather than problems, to your life
- Improve empathy and compassion, and have better relationships with others
Dr Richard Chambers is an award winning clinical psychologist and internationally-recognised mindfulness expert. As outlined in his TEDx Talk, he is helping lead a university-wide mindfulness initiative at Monash University. Since 1999, Richard has helped some of Australia’s most prominent businesses and educational institutions enhance their performance, resilience, emotional intelligence and leadership. His highly engaging workshops and keynotes are regularly cited as the highlights of offsites and conferences, and he is highly sought after as a speaker, trainer and coach.
Richard was one of the original developers of Smiling Mind, a free mindfulness app with 4 million downloads. He also co-created the Mindfulness for Wellbeing & Peak Performance and Maintaining a Mindful Life free online courses, which have had over 380,000 users and are rated the #1 online courses of all time by Class Central. He has published three books, Mindful Learning, Mindful Relationships and Mindful Origami, regularly features in mainstream media and is actively involved in research at a number of universities around Australia.
The pricing as outlined below covers all elements of the program, including educational sessions and materials, accommodation, delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, and healthy beverages. Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre. Click here for further information on transport.
|$685 pp *||Multi-Share room (same-sex dorm)|
|$840 pp *||Twin/Double room|
|$1300 pp *||Single room – subject to availability|
A $330 holding deposit per person is required at the time of booking to reserve your place, and the remaining balance may be paid in instalments.
*Financial members receive significant discounts on retreat bookings. To review full member benefits and to sign up today please click here.
To secure your place in this transformative retreat program, you can CLICK HERE to pay your deposit online, or CALL 1300 651 211 to finalise your booking with one of our friendly team members (credit card or direct deposit accepted). By paying your deposit, you acknowledge your acceptance of our Cancellation & Transfer Policy. Alternatively, you can submit the enquiry form below and one of our team members will be in touch.
Please note: If paying your deposit online, we will be in touch by phone to finalise your room allocation. Until this room allocation has occurred, your deposit is covered by our full refund policy.
To find out more or to register for our Everyday Mindfulness retreat at our health and wellness centre in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria, call 1300 651 211, email email@example.com or use the form below to submit your booking request/enquiry and a member of our friendly client services team will be in touch within 24 hours.
DID YOU KNOW Dr Richard Chambers currently offers two other wellbeing programs through our organisation?
Mindful Connection – offered in both Online Course OR Weekend Retreat formats
Learn a simple yet powerful 5-step process you can apply anytime to reduce conflict, communicate more effectively and have greater harmony and connection in your relationship with yourself and others. Click here to learn more.
Clear Mind, Open Heart Weekend Retreat
Radically transform your relationship with yourself. Learn self-compassion and mindfulness skills and practices that will enhance your life &/or professional practice. Click here to learn more.
- Art of Mindfulness Retreat w/Daniel Cerny
- Being Me Retreat w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- Courageously Me Retreat w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- ESSENCE of Health Retreat w/Dr Craig Hassed
- Everyday Mindfulness w/Dr Richard Chambers
- Garden to Kitchen (1 day) Workshops
- Mindful Connection Retreat w/Dr Richard Chambers & Elisa Caro
- New Year, New You Retreat w/Michael Bartura
- Parenting with Presence Retreat w/Amanda Spencer & Suzanne Marambio
- Reclaiming Joy Retreat w/Drs Ruth & Ian Gawler
- Unlocking Your Potential Retreat w/Daniel Cerny
- Wise Radiant Me Retreat w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales