- 3 days | 2 nights (from Fri 3pm to Sun 2pm)
- 2019 Date: Fri 20 – Sun 22 Sept 2019
- 2020 Date: coming soon – to register your interest, please call 1300 651 211 or submit an online enquiry below.
- Facilitated by Paul and Maia Bedson
- This weekend retreat is designed specifically for people who have attended a previous meditation retreat at our Yarra Valley Living Centre (Victoria).
- An excellent opportunity for past participants to receive guidance and support in expanding their meditation practice.
Expand Your Practice - Follow Up Retreat Overview
As the participants of this retreat will already be familiar with our mindfulness-based stillness meditation teachings, this retreat will offer a more intensive and more extensive learning experience.
Program sessions will offer time to review and explore these teachings further, with plenty of opportunities to have your questions answered, along with practical sessions to support you as you refine and develop your practice.
The new meditation topics that will be introduced and practised are:
- deepening your meditation
- “Who’s meditating?” – an exploration of the silent, witnessing presence in meditation
- mindfulness meditation training and the chakra system of energies
- moving from duality and separative consciousness to higher levels of consciousness
- understanding the three types of suffering: physical, psychological and existential.
- the form and spirit of meditation – the technique and going beyond the technique
- exploring the boundaries between self and not-self
- meditation, mindfulness and spirituality
- experiencing the stillness in meditation
- the place of mystery, not-knowing and spaciousness in meditation
And as well as all these deep and meaningful topics, there may be space for a few new meditation jokes!
Paul and Maia would really love to see you again and support you in the next step of your journey.
Our 2020 price starts from $685 per person (including GST), and covers all elements of the program, including delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, and healthy beverages.
Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre. Click here for further information on transport and other information including terms and conditions
|$650 pp **||Multi-Share room (same-sex dorm)|
|$795 pp **||Twin/Double room|
|$960 pp **||Single room – subject to availability|
** Multi-Share, Twin/Double and Single room pricing may be subject to change in 2020
A $220 holding deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve your place, and the remaining balance may be paid in instalments.
Financial members of our Foundation receive discounts on retreat bookings. To review full member benefits and to sign up today please click here.
To secure your place in this transformative retreat program, you can CLICK HERE to pay your $220 deposit online, or CALL 1300 651 211 to finalise your booking with one of our friendly team members (credit card or direct deposit accepted). Alternatively, you can submit the enquiry form below and one of our team members will be in touch.
Please note: If paying your deposit online, we will be in touch by phone to finalise your room allocation. Until this room allocation has occurred, your $220 deposit is covered by our full refund policy.
Expand Your Practice Enquiry Form
To find out more or to register for our next meditation and mindfulness retreat in the Yarra Valley, Victoria, contact us here, call 1300 651 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can submit your booking request/enquiry using the form below and one of our friendly client services team members will be in touch within 2 business hours.
- Art of Mindfulness w/holistic health practitioner Daniel Cerny
- Courageously Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- ESSENCE of Health with A/Prof Craig Hassed
- Expand Your Practice Follow Up w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Garden to Kitchen Workshop, 28th Sept 2019
- Live Well : Be Well w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Mindful Relationships w/Dr Ruth Gawler & Murray Paterson
- Music and Mindfulness Meditation w/harpist Michael Johnson
- NeuroSlimming w/Dr Helena Popovic
- New Zealand – Deep Peace Meditation Retreat w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Reclaiming Joy with Dr Ruth Gawler and Melissa Borich
- Weekend Meditation w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Wise Radiant Me w/Michelle Woolhouse