- 4 nights (Monday-Friday)
- 29 April – 3 May 2019
- Facilitated by Paul and Maia Bedson
- A personal immersion into the Valley Living Centre’s ‘7 Essential Elements’ for health and wellbeing.
- Learn the positive lifestyle changes you can adopt to feel more revitalized; develop greater clarity, purpose and insight; reduce stress; regain balance in your body, mind and emotions; strengthen your relationships; and cultivate more contentment and joy in your life.
Live Well, Be Well Retreat
Welcome to Live Well, Be Well. Our ‘signature’ wellbeing program, facilitated by senior facilitators, Paul & Maia Bedson.
Over five life-changing days, you will embark on a personal immersion into the Yarra Valley Living Centre’s 7 Essential Elements for good health and wellbeing.
You will learn the practical things you can do in your everyday life to reduce stress; regain balance in your body, mind and emotions; feel more revitalised; develop greater clarity, purpose and insight; strengthen your relationships; and cultivate more contentment and joy in your life.
- develop a simple yet profound mindfulness meditation practice for deep relaxation, stress management and life-long inner peace
- experience firsthand, the benefits that an anti-inflammatory plant-based wholefoods diet has not only on your body but also on your sense of wellbeing
- harness the power of the mind in positive and creative ways
- understand the importance of emotional health; and gain practical resources to be able to deal with challenging emotions such as anger, anxiety and grief
- explore communication strategies for greater openness and intimacy
- create more meaning and purpose in your life through practical spirituality
- understand the role of moderate to intense exercise for long-term health and wellbeing
- bring the fun and joy back into your life
Paul and Maia Bedson have decades of experience in leading healing and wellbeing retreat programs, and provide a supportive, empowering space for deep healing and personal transformation.
You will be further supported by a group of like-minded individuals, the calming and conducive natural forest environment, purpose-built retreat facilities and contemplative spaces at the Yarra Valley Living Centre.
Everything is taken care of here, so you can truly immerse yourself, and re-emerge feeling renewed and inspired, with a range of tools, techniques and resources for creating sustainable wellbeing.
Price starts from $1,690 per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation, and covers all elements of the program, including delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, freshly squeezed juices, teas and dandelion coffee.
Please note: financial members receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.
Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre.
Live Well, Be Well Enquiry Form
To find out more or to register for our next Live Well, Be Well retreat, call 1300 651 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can submit your booking request/enquiry using the form below and one of our friendly client services team members will be in touch within 2 business hours.
- Art of Mindfulness w/holistic health practitioner Daniel Cerny
- Courageously Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- Eat Well : Live Well w/nutritionist Maia Bedson
- ESSENCE of Health with A/Prof Craig Hassed
- Expand Your Practice Follow Up w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Garden to Kitchen Workshop, 10th March 2019
- Live Well : Be Well w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Mindful Relationships w/Dr Ruth Gawler & Murray Paterson
- Music and Mindfulness Meditation w/harpist Michael Johnson
- NeuroSlimming w/Dr Helena Popovic
- Reclaiming Joy with Dr Ruth Gawler and Melissa Borich
- Return to Peace w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Spirituality & Healing w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Weekend Meditation w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Wise Radiant Me w/Michelle Woolhouse
- Wu Tao Dance & Art Therapy w/holistic health practitioner Wendy Nash