- 4 nights (Monday-Friday)
- 17 June (11:30am) – 21 June 2019 (2pm)
- Facilitated by Paul and Maia Bedson
- A personal immersion into the Valley Living Centre’s ‘7 Essential Elements’ for health and wellbeing.
- Learn the positive lifestyle changes you can adopt to feel more revitalized; develop greater clarity, purpose and insight; reduce stress; regain balance in your body, mind and emotions; strengthen your relationships; and cultivate more contentment and joy in your life.
Live Well, Be Well Retreat
Welcome to Live Well, Be Well. Our ‘signature’ wellbeing program, facilitated by senior facilitators, Paul & Maia Bedson.
Over five life-changing days, you will embark on a personal immersion into the Yarra Valley Living Centre’s 7 Essential Elements for good health and wellbeing.
You will learn the practical things you can do in your everyday life to reduce stress; regain balance in your body, mind and emotions; feel more revitalised; develop greater clarity, purpose and insight; strengthen your relationships; and cultivate more contentment and joy in your life.
- develop a simple yet profound mindfulness meditation practice for deep relaxation, stress management and life-long inner peace
- experience firsthand, the benefits that an anti-inflammatory plant-based wholefoods diet has not only on your body but also on your sense of wellbeing
- harness the power of the mind in positive and creative ways
- understand the importance of emotional health; and gain practical resources to be able to deal with challenging emotions such as anger, anxiety and grief
- explore communication strategies for greater openness and intimacy
- create more meaning and purpose in your life through practical spirituality
- understand the role of moderate to intense exercise for long-term health and wellbeing
- bring the fun and joy back into your life
Paul and Maia Bedson have decades of experience in leading healing and wellbeing retreat programs, and provide a supportive, empowering space for deep healing and personal transformation.
You will be further supported by a group of like-minded individuals, the calming and conducive natural forest environment, purpose-built retreat facilities and contemplative spaces at the Yarra Valley Living Centre.
Everything is taken care of here, so you can truly immerse yourself, and re-emerge feeling renewed and inspired, with a range of tools, techniques and resources for creating sustainable wellbeing.
Price* is per person and covers all elements of the program, including educational sessions and materials, delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks and healthy beverages. Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre. Click here for further information on transport and other information including terms and conditions
|$1,690pp||Multi-Share room (same-sex dorm)|
|$2,450pp||Single room – subject to availability|
A $220 holding deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve your place, and the remaining balance may be paid in instalments.
*Financial members of our Foundation receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.To review full member benefits and to sign up today please click here.
To secure your place in this transformative retreat program, you can CLICK HERE to pay your $220 deposit online, or CALL 1300 651 211 to finalise your booking with one of our friendly team members (credit card or direct deposit accepted). Alternatively, you can submit the enquiry form below and one of our team members will be in touch.
Please note: If paying your deposit online, we will be in touch by phone to finalise your room allocation. Until this room allocation has occurred, your $220 deposit is subject to our full refund policy.
Live Well, Be Well Enquiry Form
Our client services team are here to answer any questions you may have. Call us on 1300 651 211, email email@example.com, or submit the enquiry form below and one of our team members will be in touch shortly.
- Art of Mindfulness w/holistic health practitioner Daniel Cerny
- Courageously Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- Eat Well : Live Well w/nutritionist Maia Bedson
- ESSENCE of Health with A/Prof Craig Hassed
- Expand Your Practice Follow Up w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Garden to Kitchen Workshop, 10th March 2019
- Live Well : Be Well w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Mindful Relationships w/Dr Ruth Gawler & Murray Paterson
- Music and Mindfulness Meditation w/harpist Michael Johnson
- NeuroSlimming w/Dr Helena Popovic
- New Zealand – Peace of Mind Meditation Retreat w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Reclaiming Joy with Dr Ruth Gawler and Melissa Borich
- Return to Peace w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Spirituality & Healing w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Weekend Meditation w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Wise Radiant Me w/Michelle Woolhouse
- Wu Tao Dance & Art Therapy w/holistic health practitioner Wendy Nash