- 2-night Weekend Retreat
- Click Here Register Your Interest for 2021
- A Health & Wellbeing retreat specifically tailored to men
- Facilitated by holistic health practitioner, Daniel Cerny and life coach Charlie Cousins
- Learn about the driving factors that are contributing to common male health problems, and the lifestyle strategies you can incorporate to improve and maintain a healthy body and mind
Men’s Health Retreat with Daniel Cerny and Charlie Cousins
Make your health and wellbeing a priority. Join holistic health practitioner Daniel Cerny and life coach Charlie Cousins for this informative health and wellbeing weekend retreat specifically tailored to men.
Learn about the driving factors that are contributing to common male health problems, and the practical lifestyle strategies you can incorporate to improve and maintain a healthy body and mind.
- Learn the importance of physical, mental and emotional balance/equilibrium, and the everyday things you can do to achieve and maintain this balance.
- Develop a greater level of internal awareness so that you can notice and respond appropriately to physical cues coming from the body or mind.
- Explore the power that nutrition has on health and vitality, and the ever-growing research that supports plant-based wholefoods as a means for longevity. Gain simple strategies for building a balanced, varied and enjoyable healthy diet.
- Become aware of the drivers of stress and the health implications that prolonged stress has on the body and mind. Develop the internal resources to maintain productivity while also creating space to relax and unwind effectively.
- Understand the leading causes of anxiety and depression and learn how to respond effectively when difficult emotions, problems and pressures arise.
- Learn to distinguish between what you are thinking and what you are feeling physically and emotionally. Understand the difference and how you can use this understanding to navigate through life with more peace and ease.
- Gain control of your own health and wellbeing
Daniel is a clinical naturopath, nutritionist and herbalist. He is also an experienced restorative yoga teacher, and a mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR), acceptance commitment (ACT) and mindfulness-integration cognitive behavioural (MiCBT) therapist.
Daniel’s diverse skill set, along with his commitment to an evidence-based approach, imparts a profound therapeutic formula for optimal health and wellbeing, which includes therapeutic nutrition, mindful living strategies and lifestyle counselling.
Daniel has taught a variety of mindfulness strategies in private practice, corporate settings, community classes, workshops and retreat programs over the past 10 years. As a retreat facilitator, he brings a gentle and compassionate approach – creating a sacred, relaxed and caring space for participants to explore deep personal transformation and healing.
To learn more about Daniel and his work you can visit his website.
Charlie Cousins is a qualified Mentor, Life Coach and Meditation Teacher accredited with Meditation Association of Australia. Having had a daily practice for over 15 years, he loves sharing down to earth tools and keys to assist people to embrace authentic, holistic, and embodied living. With a big focus on grounded-ness, psychological clarity, and ethics – his classes are practical, accessible, and inspiring.
Working also as a professional actor for over 20 years in theatre, film, and television – one of his other great joys in life is to help artists see how their artistic practice can be deepened and enriched by their meditation and spiritual practices.
|$685 pp *||Multi-Share room (same-sex dorm)|
|$840 pp *||Twin/Double room|
|$1300 pp *||Single room – subject to availability|
A $330 holding deposit per person is required at the time of booking to reserve your place, and the remaining balance may be paid in instalments.
*Financial members receive significant discounts on retreat bookings. To review full member benefits and to sign up today please click here.
To secure your place in this transformative retreat program, you can CLICK HERE to pay your deposit online, or CALL 1300 651 211 to finalise your booking with one of our friendly team members (credit card or direct deposit accepted). By paying your deposit, you acknowledge your acceptance of our Cancellation & Transfer Policy. Alternatively, you can submit the enquiry form below and one of our team members will be in touch.
Please note: If paying your deposit online, we will be in touch by phone to finalise your room allocation. Until this room allocation has occurred, your deposit is covered by our full refund policy.