- Weekend Retreat | 2 nights | Fri 5pm to Sun 2pm
- 2020 dates have been cancelled, however, Dr Richard Chambers will be running a Clear Mind, Open Heart retreat in November click here for more information.
- Facilitated by clinical psychologist and leading mindfulness expert – Dr Richard Chambers, and intimacy coach – Elisa Caro
- Learn a simple yet powerful 5-step process you can apply anytime to reduce conflict, communicate more effectively and have greater harmony and connection in your relationship with yourself and others
Join clinical psychologist and leading mindfulness expert – Dr Richard Chambers, and intimacy coach – Elisa Caro, for this transformational weekend retreat, where you will be given the insight and tools to create more harmony and connection in your relationships at home, in your friendship groups, at work, and in the greater community.
- Do you find yourself playing out familiar patterns in your relationships (with your partner, family members, friends or colleagues)?
- Do you get overwhelmed by intense emotions? Or find yourself arguing regularly?
- Perhaps you are feeling increasingly disconnected?
- Or maybe things are going ok, but you sense that more intimacy, depth and connection might be possible?
Drawing on the latest research and neuroscience; and blending mindfulness strategies, psychology techniques, and intimacy practices; Richard and Elisa will teach you a simple, yet powerful 5-step process that you can apply anytime to create sustainable positive shifts in your relationships.
Within the safe, supportive group environment of this retreat, participants will explore a mix of practical exercises, role-plays, meditations and embodiment exercises to ensure you have the confidence to continue these strategies in everyday life.
Richard and Elisa’s transformational process will give you:
- greater self-awareness and accountability
- a deeper understanding of psychological processes and relationship dynamics, including why conflict arises and how to overcome it
- compelling and peaceful communication strategies for expressing your needs
- effective, practical tools to maintain harmony and connection
Participants also receive a workbook with powerful exercises that will help you deepen your emotional intelligence and have better relationships; and downloadable MP3 meditations that you can use forever to guide your journey of self-discovery.
Suitable for singles, couples, and people of all genders and sexual orientations. Come on your own, with a friend, or with a partner. No previous experience required. Note: If attending with a partner, you may work together in partnered exercises, or work with other participants to practise the skills, and then apply them together afterwards.
About Richard & Elisa
Richard and Elisa are constantly learning, revising and growing together as a couple “We still definitely get stuck sometimes, but we always use this as an opportunity to look more deeply into ourselves and how we relate to others. Somehow, we have bridged the divide between the worlds of tantra and clinical psychology – no easy task, to be honest – and now have a shared understanding of what brings us greater intimacy and harmony, and what gets in the way of that. We are passionate about teaching others what we have discovered so they can have more fulfilling relationships.”
Dr Richard Chambers is a clinical psychologist and internationally-recognised expert in mindfulness. As outlined in his TEDx Talk, he is helping lead a university-wide mindfulness initiative at Monash University. Since 1999, Richard has helped some of Australia’s most prominent businesses and educational institutions enhance their performance, resilience, emotional intelligence and leadership. His highly engaging workshops and keynotes are regularly cited as the highlights of offsites and conferences, and he is highly sought after as a speaker, trainer and coach.
Richard was one of the original developers of Smiling Mind, a free mindfulness app with 4 million downloads. He also co-created the Mindfulness for Wellbeing & Peak Performance and Maintaining a Mindful Life free online courses, which have had over 380,000 users and are rated the #1 online courses of all time by Class Central. He has published three books, Mindful Learning, Mindful Relationships and Mindful Origami, regularly features in mainstream media and is actively involved in research at a number of universities around Australia.
Elisa Caro originally trained as a Civil Engineer but quickly realised this wasn’t her calling. Spending all day in her mind left her disconnected from her body and yearning for something greater. She re-trained as a sex and intimacy coach and now helps clients around the world develop deeper connections with themselves and others, have more fulfilling relationships and better sex lives. She also works with universities and corporate conferences to support people in better communication, relationship dynamics, emotional detoxing, and activating full potential.
The pricing as outlined below covers all elements of the program, including educational sessions and materials, accommodation, delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, and healthy beverages. Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre. Click here for further information on transport.
|$685 pp *||Multi-Share room (same-sex dorm)|
|$840 pp *||Twin/Double room|
|$1300 pp *||Single room – subject to availability|
A $330 holding deposit per person is required at the time of booking to reserve your place, and the remaining balance may be paid in instalments.
*Financial members receive significant discounts on retreat bookings. To review full member benefits and to sign up today please click here.
To secure your place in this transformative retreat program, you can CLICK HERE to pay your deposit online, or CALL 1300 651 211 to finalise your booking with one of our friendly team members (credit card or direct deposit accepted). By paying your deposit, you acknowledge your acceptance of our Cancellation & Transfer Policy. Alternatively, you can submit the enquiry form below and one of our team members will be in touch.
Please note: If paying your deposit online, we will be in touch by phone to finalise your room allocation. Until this room allocation has occurred, your deposit is covered by our full refund policy.
To find out more or to register for our next Mindful Connection retreat at our health and wellness centre in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria, call 1300 651 211, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to submit your booking request/enquiry and a member of our friendly client services team will be in touch within 24 hours.
- Art of Mindfulness w/holistic health practitioner Daniel Cerny
- Art of Relating with Daniel Cerny & Shiho Mafune
- Being Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse, Caroline Hales, Paul Hales & Will Salter
- Clear Mind, Open Heart with Dr Richard Chambers
- Coming Home Retreat w/Daniel Cerny, Emma Strembickyj & Katie Underwood
- Courageously Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- ESSENCE of Health with A/Prof Craig Hassed
- Everyday Mindfulness w/Dr Richard Chambers
- Garden to Kitchen Workshop
- Laughter & Resilience Retreat
- Live Well : Be Well (signature wellbeing program)
- Men’s Health w/ Daniel Cerny and Charlie Cousins
- Mindful Connection w/Dr Richard Chambers & Elisa Caro
- Mindfulness and Music Meditation w/harpist Michael Johnson
- New Year, New You w/Michael Bartura
- Parenting with Presence Retreat
- Positive Neuroplasticity Retreat
- Reclaiming Joy with Drs Ruth & Ian Gawler and Melissa Borich
- Unlocking Your Potential with Daniel Cerny
- Wise Radiant Me w/ Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales