- 2 nights
- Facilitated by Dr Robyn Vickers-Willis
- Leave behind everyday life for a weekend of self care
- Connect with like-minded people
- Explore tools to nurture your mind, body spirit and emotions
Navigating Midlife and Beyond
Based on her books Navigating Midlife: women becoming themselves, Men Navigating Midlife and Navigating the Empty Nest: re-creating relationships, psychologist Dr Robyn Vickers-Willis guides you through a process of sharing, learning and transformation while you are nurtured on many levels.
Meals prepared with care will nourish you while the beautiful surroundings of the Yarra Valley Living Centre provide an environment for you to reflect and be at peace.
As you are nurtured, your natural, joyful self emerges and learning becomes effortless. Leave behind the busyness of everyday life and bring yourself to this retreat where you are supported by others to connect with aspects of yourself that now yearn for expression.
During this retreat you experience a range of modalities to encompass your mind, body, spirit and emotions including journaling, intuitive drawing, storytelling, meditation, creative visualisation, movement, breath exercises and more to encourage inner dialogue and contemplation.
- Explore where you are on your midlife journey
- Gain clarity about some of the tools you can use for increased self-understanding and empowerment so as to foster your health and wellbeing from midlife and beyond
- Understand that although midlife can involve navigation of turbulent waters this is often necessary to create a personally meaningful second half of life guided by your own inner compass
- Learn strategies you can put in to practise straight away
- Share and learn with others to understand you are not alone on this journey
Dr Robyn Vickers-Willis is best known for her books Men Navigating Midlife (2004), Navigating Midlife: Women Becoming Themselves (2002) and Navigating the Empty Nest: Recreating Relationships (2008). Drawing on over 30 years experience as a psychologist Robyn offers retreats and counselling for those at midlife and beyond. She also consults to corporations and offers public speaking on midlife matters. As a recognised national authority on midlife Robyn has appeared on radio and television and her articles have been published in a variety of daily, weekly and monthly publications.
See Related Articles:
For further info on Robyn’s work and books: www.navigatingmidlife.com
Cost: Starting from $650 per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation. This cost covers all elements of the program, including delicious organic plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, freshly squeezed juices, herbal teas and dandelion coffee.
Please note: members receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.
Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre.