- Weekend Retreat | 2 nights | Fri 5pm to Sun 2pm
- Fri 17 – Sun 19 January 2020
- Facilitated by Positive Neuroplasticity and Mindfulness expert, Michael Bartura
- Take steps towards living your best possible life
- Gain clarity on your unique purpose, define your vision for the year ahead, and learn how to cultivate a sustainable mindset to take positive action in the direction of your goals
New Year, New You
In this transformational weekend intensive, positive neuroplasticity and mindfulness expert, Michael Bartura, will help you clarify your unique purpose, define your aspirations for the year ahead, and cultivate a sustainable mindset to take positive action in the direction of your goals.
Together with a group of like-minded individuals, you will gain an understanding of the nature of the mind and thoughts, and how to differentiate between authentic goals of the heart and ego-based desires, so you can align your actions congruently with your true nature.
You will also gain insights on how to move forward from an expanded non-attached and open-hearted state, incorporating practical self-care routines to nurture yourself and maintain emotional and physical balance as you work towards daily, weekly, and monthly milestones. You will develop a greater understanding of how to balance your wellbeing, relationship, professional and life goals.
Participants will be further supported by the calming and conducive natural forest environment, purpose-built retreat facilities, contemplative spaces, daily fresh juices, and deeply nourishing plant-based wholefoods at the Yarra Valley Living Centre. Everything is taken care of here, so you can truly immerse yourself, and re-emerge feeling empowered to create new possibilities for your life.
Michael Bartura has been involved in lifestyle education, health & wellness promotion, training and organisational development since the mid-Eighties. He has extensive experience in Mindfulness practices and delivers insightful and engaging training seminars and groupwork through nondenominational science-based methodologies.
Michael has worked extensively as a therapist and a trainer in clinics and centres in Australia, UK, the US and Canada; and now runs his own coaching practice based on Mindfulness-based Leadership and Positive Neuroplasticity to work with individuals and organisations. He is a member of the core faculty of the School of Life in Melbourne and the development team for the new Ripple Affect Institute. Besides a variety of certificates and diplomas in holistic therapies, Michael holds a Master’s degree in Management from Macquarie Graduate School of Management. He is a passionate and skilful coach and has been and associate of the Asian leadership Institute for close to 20 years.
“Michael Bartura an accomplished therapist and gifted teacher, as well as deeply knowledgeable about mindfulness and positive neuroplasticity. He combines high analytical intelligence with the imagination and verbal abilities of a poet. He’s warm, off the charts emotionally intelligent, and profoundly trustworthy. He’s a gift, and anyone who works with him will benefit greatly. I have!” – Rick Hanson, Ph.D., author of Buddha’s Brain and Hardwiring Happiness
The pricing as outlined below covers all elements of the program, including educational sessions and materials, accommodation, delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, and healthy beverages. Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre. Click here for further information on transport.
|$685 pp **||Multi-Share room (same-sex dorm)|
|$840 pp **||Twin/Double room|
|$1300 pp **||Single room – subject to availability|
A $330 holding deposit per person is required at the time of booking to reserve your place, and the remaining balance may be paid in instalments.
*Financial members receive significant discounts on retreat bookings. To review full member benefits and to sign up today please click here.
To secure your place in this transformative retreat program, you can CLICK HERE to pay your deposit online, or CALL 1300 651 211 to finalise your booking with one of our friendly team members (credit card or direct deposit accepted). By paying your deposit, you acknowledge your acceptance of our Cancellation & Transfer Policy. Alternatively, you can submit the enquiry form below and one of our team members will be in touch.
Please note: If paying your deposit online, we will be in touch by phone to finalise your room allocation. Until this room allocation has occurred, your deposit is covered by our full refund policy.
To find out more or to register for our next Art of Relating retreat at our health and wellness centre in the heart of the Yarra Valley, Victoria, call 1300 651 211, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to submit your booking request/enquiry and a member of our friendly client services team will be in touch within 24 hours.
- Art of Mindfulness w/holistic health practitioner Daniel Cerny
- Art of Relating with Daniel Cerny & Shiho Mafune
- Being Me Retreat w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- Clear Mind, Open Heart with Dr Richard Chambers
- Courageously Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- ESSENCE of Health with A/Prof Craig Hassed
- Everyday Mindfulness w/Dr Richard Chambers
- Garden to Kitchen Workshop, 28 Mar 2020
- Live Well : Be Well (signature wellbeing program)
- Mindful Connections w/Dr Richard Chambers & Elisa Caro
- Mindfulness and Music Meditation w/harpist Michael Johnson
- New Year, New You w/Michael Bartura
- Positive Neuroplasticity Retreat
- Reclaiming Joy with Drs Ruth & Ian Gawler and Melissa Borich
- Unlocking Your Potential with Daniel Cerny
- Wise Radiant Me w/ Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales