Please note: Our annual Set Your Compass retreat won’t be running in 2018. To be the first to hear about our next ‘Set Your Compass’ offering, or to learn about our other retreat programs, please email email@example.com. Thank you.
Set Your Compass Retreat
- 2 nights
- Create your best life
- Explore meditation, artistic expression and contemplation
- Relax, take stock, consider your life
- Take your life in a new direction
- Nourish your body with plant-based wholefoods
“I now have clear guidelines for the next stage of my life. I feel more confident about it and am ready to work on implementing my goals.” – Eloise
Modern life is fast-paced and offers us many choices, many of which may go unnoticed or we have too little time to consider. Our Set Your Compass Retreat provides the time and the space to review your life, passions, roles and values, and set new directions for the next 12 months. Explore your personal meaning and purpose in life, and develop actions that will enable you to fulfill your unique mission in life.
This program provides the opportunity to take time out from daily pressures and develop skills to be more in charge of your own life and make sure that it is going in the direction you want it to go in.
The retreat will include:
- Meditation and contemplation
- Short informative talks
- Artistic expression
- Individual and group sessions
- Laughter and African rhythm
- Walks in nature
Participants will develop a personal ‘road map’ document naming their key goals and values for the year ahead.
Articles relating to the Set Your Compass Retreat:
Blog Post: Set Your Compass: A Roadmap to a Meaningful Life by Siegfried Gutbrod
Wellbeing Magazine: I found true north at the Gawler Foundation by Danielle Kirk [Journalist, Wellbeing Magazine]
Price starts from $650 per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation, and covers all elements of the program, including delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, teas and dandelion coffee.
Please note: financial members receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.
Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre.
To find out more or to register for our next retreat, call 1300 651 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can submit your booking request/enquiry using the form below and one of our friendly client services team members will be in touch within 24 hours.
- Art of Mindfulness w/holistic health practitioner Daniel Cerny
- Art of Relating with Daniel Cerny & Shiho Mafune
- Being Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse, Caroline Hales, Paul Hales & Will Salter
- Clear Mind, Open Heart with Dr Richard Chambers
- Coming Home Retreat w/Daniel Cerny, Emma Strembickyj & Katie Underwood
- Courageously Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- ESSENCE of Health with A/Prof Craig Hassed
- Everyday Mindfulness w/Dr Richard Chambers
- Garden to Kitchen Workshop
- Laughter & Resilience Retreat
- Live Well : Be Well (signature wellbeing program)
- Men’s Health w/ Daniel Cerny and Charlie Cousins
- Mindful Connection w/Dr Richard Chambers & Elisa Caro
- Mindfulness and Music Meditation w/harpist Michael Johnson
- New Year, New You w/Michael Bartura
- Parenting with Presence Retreat
- Positive Neuroplasticity Retreat
- Reclaiming Joy with Drs Ruth & Ian Gawler and Melissa Borich
- Unlocking Your Potential with Daniel Cerny
- Wise Radiant Me w/ Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales