- A wellness retreat specially designed for women
- 3 days | 2 nights (from Fri 3pm to Sun 2pm)
- 2019 Dates: Fri 18 – Sun 20 Oct
- 2020 Dates: coming soon – to register your interest, please call 1300 651 211 or submit an online enquiry below.
- Join facilitators Dr Michelle Woolhouse and Caroline Hales for a weekend of personal-exploration, reconnection and self-empowerment
- Replenish your body, mind and soul with healthy eating, meditation, yoga and insightful self-help techniques
Wise Radiant Me
Take time away from your usual responsibilities to relax, recharge and refocus at this transformational weekend retreat. Replenish your body, mind and soul with healthy eating, meditation and yoga, experiential self-reflection and informative health talks.
In the peaceful and conducive environment of the Yarra Valley Living Centre, specialist facilitators, Dr Michelle Woolhouse and Caroline Hales, will gently lead you on a journey of personal-exploration, reconnection and self-empowerment, supporting you as you release the past and reframe your future.
Michelle and Caroline are two women with different styles and life experiences but who have a shared passion for empowering women. Between them they blend and offer the wisdom of Western & Eastern healing philosophies, many years of professional expertise, and extensive spiritual and personal development work.
During this retreat you will:
- Learn to ground yourself with easy to follow guided meditations.
- Cultivate and reconnect to your innate wisdom.
- Develop practical tools to support your long-term health.
- Listen to insightful health talks on the science of stress, women’s health and the inner workings of the body.
- Have time to reflect and rest.
You will go home with:
- Increased confidence and self-belief.
- Practical tips to support your meditation.
- Fresh perspectives and enthusiasm for your true potential.
- A sense of reverence and trust for yourself and your lived experience.
- A feeling of reconnection to community.
Dr Michelle Woolhouse and Caroline Hales have worked together on many different levels for 8 years. They are kindred souls who share a love of people, who are passionate about a life well lived and are continually amazed by human resilience, human spirit and human inspiration.
For years they have both wanted to collaborate and offer something more to their community and this is how “Wise Radiant Me” came about.
Dr Michelle Woolhouse is a General Practitioner, who has worked in clinical practice for nearly 20 years. She is passionate about helping people find their own style of health and healing. She has post graduate qualifications in mind-body medicine, meditation, sound healing, and nutritional and environmental medicine. She loves teaching people about the interconnections of being a woman and how by embracing these scientific understandings, you can find the inspiration to transform, say “Yes” to life and be the best you can be.
Caroline Hales is an intuitive healer, who has had a spiritual practice of meditation, yoga and self- reflection since 1982. She is passionate about supporting people find their sense of self and values the wisdom of their lived life.
Caroline is a graduate of the “Brennan School of Healing” and holds a Higher Diploma in Arts, Social, Personal & Health Education, she has studied different modalities of healing, meditation and personal development, that include Ki Massage, Reiki, Art & Creative Expression and Cranio-Sacral Therapy.
Our 2020 price starts from $685 per person (including GST), and covers all elements of the program, including delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, and healthy beverages.
Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre. Click here for further information on transport and other information including terms and conditions
|$650 pp **||Multi-Share room (same-sex dorm)|
|$795 pp **||Twin/Double room|
|$960 pp **||Single room – subject to availability|
** Multi-Share, Twin/Double and Single room pricing may be subject to change in 2020
A $220 holding deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve your place, and the remaining balance may be paid in instalments.
Financial members of our Foundation receive discounts on retreat bookings. To review full member benefits and to sign up today please click here.
To secure your place in this transformative retreat program, you can CLICK HERE to pay your $220 deposit online, or CALL 1300 651 211 to finalise your booking with one of our friendly team members (credit card or direct deposit accepted). Alternatively, you can submit the enquiry form below and one of our team members will be in touch.
Please note: If paying your deposit online, we will be in touch by phone to finalise your room allocation. Until this room allocation has occurred, your $220 deposit is covered by our full refund policy.
Wise Radiant Me Enquiry
- Art of Mindfulness w/holistic health practitioner Daniel Cerny
- Courageously Me w/Dr Michelle Woolhouse & Caroline Hales
- ESSENCE of Health with A/Prof Craig Hassed
- Expand Your Practice Follow Up w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Garden to Kitchen Workshop, 28th Sept 2019
- Live Well : Be Well w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Mindful Relationships w/Dr Ruth Gawler & Murray Paterson
- Music and Mindfulness Meditation w/harpist Michael Johnson
- NeuroSlimming w/Dr Helena Popovic
- New Zealand – Deep Peace Meditation Retreat w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Reclaiming Joy with Dr Ruth Gawler and Melissa Borich
- Weekend Meditation w/Paul & Maia Bedson
- Wise Radiant Me w/Michelle Woolhouse