- A wellness retreat specially designed for women
- 5 days | 4 nights (from Mon 3pm to Fri 2pm)
- Click Here Register Your Interest for 2021
- Facilitated by Dr Michelle Woolhouse and Caroline Hales
- Replenish your body, mind and spirit with healthy eating, meditation and yoga, experiential self-reflection practices and informative health talks.
Wise Radiant Me
Take time away from your everyday experience to relax, recharge and refocus at this transformative women’s only retreat. Replenish your body, mind and spirit with healthy eating, meditation and yoga, experiential self-reflection practices and informative health talks.
- Learn to slow down in order to achieve more
- Cultivate presence and inner stillness
- Release limiting beliefs and images gathered from the past
- Experience the soothing power of nature
- Develop practical tools to gain knowledge and understanding of the juncture between science and true health
- Gain insight and wisdom on the evidence based approach to health and wellbeing.
- Time to release mental and physical fatigue
- Opportunity to detox from excesses and experience a whole body cleanse
You will go home with:
- Fresh perspectives into yourself and your life choices
- Practicalskills to deepen your meditation practice
- A sense of wonder and ease for yourself and others
- A feeling of recharge, renewal and empowerment
- An understanding of the process of developing inner wisdom
Dr Michelle Woolhouse and Caroline Hales have worked together on many different levels for 8 years. They are kindred souls who share a love of people, who are passionate about a life well lived and are continually amazed by human resilience, human spirit and human inspiration.
For years they have both wanted to collaborate and offer something more to their community and this is how “Wise Radiant Me” came about.
Dr Michelle Woolhouse is a General Practitioner, who has worked in clinical practice for nearly 20 years. She is passionate about helping people find their own style of health and healing. She has post graduate qualifications in mind-body medicine, meditation, sound healing, and nutritional and environmental medicine. She loves teaching people about the interconnections of being a woman and how by embracing these scientific understandings, you can find the inspiration to transform, say “Yes” to life and be the best you can be.
Caroline Hales is an intuitive healer, who has had a spiritual practice of meditation, yoga and self- reflection since 1982. She is passionate about supporting people find their sense of self and values the wisdom of their lived life.
Caroline is a graduate of the “Brennan School of Healing” and holds a Higher Diploma in Arts, Social, Personal & Health Education, she has studied different modalities of healing, meditation and personal development, that include Ki Massage, Reiki, Art & Creative Expression and Cranio-Sacral Therapy.
The pricing as outlined below covers all elements of the program, including educational sessions and materials, accommodation, delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, and healthy beverages. Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre. Click here for further information on transport.
|$1,775 pp||Multi-Share room (same-sex dorm)|
|$2,185 pp||Twin/Double room|
|$3,398 pp||Single room – subject to availability|
A $550 holding deposit per person is required at the time of booking to reserve your place, and the remaining balance may be paid in instalments.
*Financial members receive significant discounts on retreat bookings. To review full member benefits and to sign up today please click here.
To secure your place in this transformative retreat program, you can CLICK HERE to pay your deposit online, or CALL 1300 651 211 to finalise your booking with one of our friendly team members (credit card or direct deposit accepted). By paying your deposit, you acknowledge your acceptance of our Cancellation & Transfer Policy. Alternatively, you can submit the enquiry form below and one of our team members will be in touch.
Please note: If paying your deposit online, we will be in touch by phone to finalise your room allocation. Until this room allocation has occurred, your deposit is covered by our full refund policy.