- 2 nights
- A wellness retreat specially designed for women
- Join facilitators Dr Michelle Woolhouse and Caroline Hales for a weekend of personal-exploration, reconnection and self-empowerment
- Replenish your body, mind and soul with healthy eating, meditation, yoga and insightful self-help techniques
Wise Radiant Me
Take time away from your usual responsibilities to relax, recharge and refocus at this transformational weekend retreat. Replenish your body, mind and soul with healthy eating, meditation and yoga, experiential self-reflection and informative health talks.
In the peaceful and conducive environment of the Yarra Valley Living Centre, specialist facilitators, Dr Michelle Woolhouse and Caroline Hales, will gently lead you on a journey of personal-exploration, reconnection and self-empowerment, supporting you as you release the past and reframe your future.
Michelle and Caroline are two women with different styles and life experiences but who have a shared passion for empowering women. Between them they blend and offer the wisdom of Western & Eastern healing philosophies, many years of professional expertise, and extensive spiritual and personal development work.
During this retreat you will:
- Learn to ground yourself with easy to follow guided meditations.
- Cultivate and reconnect to your innate wisdom.
- Develop practical tools to support your long-term health.
- Listen to insightful health talks on the science of stress, women’s health and the inner workings of the body.
- Have time to reflect and rest.
You will go home with:
- Increased confidence and self-belief.
- Practical tips to support your meditation.
- Fresh perspectives and enthusiasm for your true potential.
- A sense of reverence and trust for yourself and your lived experience.
- A feeling of reconnection to community.
Dr Michelle Woolhouse and Caroline Hales have worked together on many different levels for 8 years. They are kindred souls who share a love of people, who are passionate about a life well lived and are continually amazed by human resilience, human spirit and human inspiration.
For years they have both wanted to collaborate and offer something more to their community and this is how “Wise Radiant Me” came about.
Dr Michelle Woolhouse is a General Practitioner, who has worked in clinical practice for nearly 20 years. She is passionate about helping people find their own style of health and healing. She has post graduate qualifications in mind-body medicine, meditation, sound healing, and nutritional and environmental medicine. She loves teaching people about the interconnections of being a woman and how by embracing these scientific understandings, you can find the inspiration to transform, say “Yes” to life and be the best you can be.
Caroline Hales is an intuitive healer, who has had a spiritual practice of meditation, yoga and self- reflection since 1982. She is passionate about supporting people find their sense of self and values the wisdom of their lived life.
Caroline is a graduate of the “Brennan School of Healing” and holds a Higher Diploma in Arts, Social, Personal & Health Education, she has studied different modalities of healing, meditation and personal development, that include Ki Massage, Reiki, Art & Creative Expression and Cranio-Sacral Therapy.
Price starts from $650 per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation, and covers all elements of the program, including delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, teas and dandelion coffee.
Please note: financial members receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.
Optional extras include transport, body therapies, and purchases from our resource centre.
To find out more or to register for our next retreat, call 1300 651 211 or email email@example.com. Alternatively you can submit your booking request/enquiry using the form below and one of our friendly client services team members will be in touch within 24 hours.