Hearing the words ‘you’ve got cancer’ will undoubtedly change your life forever. It’s what you do next that makes a difference.
For over 30 years, our compassionate and expert retreat facilitators have helped cancer patients in Australia find a better quality of life following diagnosis.
The lifestyle practices we teach at our cancer retreats have helped people find hope (backed by action), empowerment and inner peace… we’ve seen prognoses challenged and lives transformed…
The evidence-based lifestyle interventions and mind-body practices taught in our cancer programs, will safely support any medical treatment or complementary therapies you choose as part of your treatment plan. Attending a retreat with a partner/support person is recommended where possible.
During our Cancer Fundamentals 4-night retreat, you will be immersed in evidence-based lifestyle practices, also known as our 7 Essential Elements to promote healing, boost immunity, reduce stress and create clarity of mind at a time when it’s needed most.
2018 Retreat Dates:
Monday 24 – Friday 28 September 2018
Monday 29 October – Friday 2 November 2018
Monday 10 – Friday 14 December 2018
Over 5 life-changing days, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of mind-body medicine, and the practical things you can do in your everyday life to maximise your body’s own healing potential, reduce stress and help you cope better with the challenges of a cancer diagnosis.
- Share your thoughts, feelings and experiences, and feel the support of like-minded people who are also navigating life after diagnosis.
- Develop a lifestyle action plan for realistic physical, mental and emotional results.
- Feel deeply nourished and revitalised with anti-inflammatory plant-based wholefoods.
- Explore your own emotional wellbeing, your deeper purpose and meaning in life, your support networks and your relationships.
- Return home ready to move forward with optimism, empowerment and a deep sense of inner peace.
Pricing starts from $845* per person (including GST), depending on your choice of accommodation, and covers all elements of the program, including delicious plant-based wholefood meals, snacks, freshly squeezed juices, teas and dandelion coffee.
*The full rate of our 4-night Cancer Fundamentals Retreat program starts at $1,690 per person, however due to kind donations, we are currently able to offer additional bursary funding to make our life-changing cancer programs more accessible. Certain criteria must be met to be eligible for our bursary assistance program, (click here for more information), and call our friendly client services team on 1300 651 211 or email us using the enquiry form below to register your interest for this program.
Please note: members receive 5% discount on second and subsequent retreat bookings.
Optional extras include transport, massage therapies, counselling and purchases from our resource centre.
Cancer Retreats Enquiry Form
To learn more, or to register for our next Cancer Fundamentals retreat, call 1300 651 211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can submit your booking request/enquiry using the form below and one of our friendly client services team members will be in touch within 2 business hours.
At our cancer retreats in the Yarra Valley (just 1 hour and 20 mins drive from Melbourne, Victoria) you will be immersed in tailored mind-body practices, also known as our 7 Essential Elements to promote healing, boost immunity, reduce stress and create clarity of mind at a time when it’s needed most.
Click the element wheel below for a detailed explanation of these evidence-based mind-body practices.